Teaching good behavior and values has never been easier!
- 15 books containing stories from around the world will develop values and entertain your child. The vocabulary in the story books will improve your child’s reading and comprehension skills.
- 15 audio CDs with recordings of all the stories will help your child with correct pronunciation while teaching important values.
- Five finger puppets are also included to bring the characters in the stories to life.
- A special parenting book, Teaching Good Behaviour, provides useful information on how to handle different behavioural issues in children.
|Book titles and their corresponding values:
- The Naughty Mole – Obedience
- Mimi the Selfish Kitten – Sharing
- Pippo Learns a Lesson – Being Kind
- The Land of Toys – Being Grateful
- The Dragon Who Couldn’t Breathe Fire – Being Different
- A New Coat of Leaves – Self Acceptance
- The Grumpy Dragon – Friendship
- Who Took My Strawberries – Giving
- In Search of the Missing Light – Persistence
- Saving the Old Apple Tree – Appreciating Nature
- The Heart of Winter – Helping Others
- Big Bear’s Cake – Generosity
- She Red Learns To Sing – Taking Responsibility
- The Dragon Lanterns – Honesty
- The Little Blue Elephant – Being Open-minded
Sign up for a free presentation!