Teaching good behavior and values has never been easier!
- 17 hardcover books, each designed to develop a specific skill or understanding of a subject for your child.
- The series begins with basic reading and numeric skills and progresses to advanced skills like problem-solving and flexible thinking.
- Colorful, lively illustration on every page will attract and hold your child’s interest, and help to develop concentration and reading skills.
- Interactive 3-D features such as split pages, cutouts, lift-n-learn flaps, color wheel, and clock with moving hands, are all designed to make learning fun and understanding easier.
- 5 CD-ROMs with over exciting games will reinforce the skills learnt by your child.
- “Note to Parents” at the beginning of each book explains what the book is about, how to make the best of it, and suggests additional activities.
|Book titles and their corresponding skills:
- Hound Bee! – Imagination
- How Many Hippos? – Quantities
- The Great ABC Treasure Hunt – Alphabet
- Purple Parrots Eating Carrots – Reading
- Balderdash the Brilliant – Colors
- Roberto’s Magical Clocks – Time
- Guess Who? – Animals
- Tales for a Stormy Day – Morals
- Mr Boggle’s Peculiar Day – Visual Perception
- The Secret Forest – Nature
- The Search for the Seven Sisters – Geography
- The Family Tree – History
- A Picture-Perfect World – Wildlife
- Voyage of the Micronauts – Human Body
- Tanya Tinker and the Gizmo Gang – Exploration
- The Three Storytellers of Or – Critical Thinking
- The Bumbletown Detectives – Problem Solving
Sign up for a free presentation!